Innovative training in disability awareness and specialist support skills
The Smart Enterprise is a specialist training provider, focusing on disability issues and social care. Our training helps you to recognise the abilities and potential of disabled people and challenges any pre-conceived ideas you may have about what it means to have a disability.
We believe that your learning experience should be interactive and relevant to you, and our disabled co-trainers ensure that the voices of people with disabilities are at the heart of all we do.
So, whether you are a business wanting to ensure that you are compliant with the Equality Act, or a social care provider looking to improve your staff skills, the Smart Enterprise can help.
The Smart Enterprise can offer:
- In house training for social care professionals in the public, private and voluntary sector.
- Bespoke disability awareness and equality & diversity training to businesses.
- Individual places on our open programme of specialist training courses, including MAKATON.
- Train the Trainer courses.
- Disabled guest speakers for your training days and events.
The Smart Enterprise can deliver inspiring training on disability issues all over Surrey and the South East. Please click on the buttons below for more information.